Managing hearing loss can be easy if the condition has been identified early. Turn to iHear Unicare in either of our locations for a thorough hearing evaluation.
We offer 2 types of tests:
Complete Hearing Test
This Evaluation includes a series of tests which are,
Pure Tone Test
Bone conclusion Test
Speech Test (SRT, MCL, Word Recognition)
The complete evaluation takes 30 – 40 minutes to ensure your outer, middle and sensory hearing are carefully examined.
Quick Hearing Screening
This is a 10-minute test to quickly evaluate your hearing ability.
Have you ever questioned or are concerned with your hearing capabilities?
Wondering if your hearing is at the level it should be?
Take this simple test and find out!
- Do people seem to mumble or not speak clearly?
- Do you ask people to speak up or repeat themselves?
- Do you find it difficult to follow a conversation in a noisy restaurant or crowded environment?
- Do you often need to turn up the volume on your TV or radio?
- Do you hear better with one ear than the other?
- Have you had any significant noise exposure at work, recreation or military service?
- Do you have trouble understanding some people on the telephone?
- Does a hearing issue cause you to visit or talk to family and friends less often than you would like to?
- Has someone close to you mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing?
- Does difficulty hearing cause you anxiety or embarrassment in a new situation?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, we recommend you come in for a hearing test. We live a noisy life, so it’s important to take steps to protect our hearing. Preventing unnecessary hearing loss is well worth not missing out on a world of hearing!